DOWNLOAD FOR FREE HERE!



Remember Michael Jackson

On the morning of 25th of June last year, I vividly remember that it was a normal day...normal, until I switched the television on. The news was on, which was still normal, but my eyes almost popped out of their sockets when I read the scrolling marquee at the bottom of the screen. It said simply, "Michael Jackson is dead'".

My heart 'fell', much like it did when I saw the news on the collapse of the WTC. It was a sickening feeling and to be honest, I thought that it was some sick delayed April Fool's joke. My dream of attending an M.J concert had vanished forever.

I suppose, in some ways, he seemed like an immortal figure that I've never actually thought that he would one day die like all of us...

Then I came across this saying in a website. It's more of a quote, really...by Thomas Campbell. He said that, "To live in the hearts we leave behind is not to die." And so it dawned upon me that M.J IS immortal. His music and the memories he left behind will never be erased from the face of the Earth, ever.

So, I decided to compile what I could find on him and his life - sort of like a personal album, where I can go to reminisce all the good times and bad times M.J has comforted me through his songs. My friend suggested that I make it an e-book, and that I can use this cool online software thing. It's called Koobits

Finally, I've done the book with the help of some fellow M.J. fans! I've done a trailer too...=) Play Trailer
So now you know how we spent our summer holidays =P

We called it Vive le Roi! And we're really proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment